Parent Teacher Conference Reservations
This is a tutorial on how to make a Parent Teacher Conference Reservation for your child's homeroom class through the Parent Portal at ISM.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome Browser for booking PTC's
You can download it from here: https://www.google.com/chrome/
1. Sign in to the Parent Portal
2. Choose Elementary School PTC
3. View Reservation or Add / Modify Reservation
Select each child to make their PTC Reservation:
1. Select your first child's name to book their reservation slot
2. Add/Modify Reservation: This option will take you to the Reservation page where you can select your preferred day and time from the available slots
3. View Reservations: View your booked reservation times.
Note: ESL Parents can view their conference times which have already been coordinated with the schedule of the student’s ESL teacher and can not be modified. If you need to change this time, please contact the ES Guidance Office ESGuidance@ismanila.org
4. Make a Reservation
Selecting a time slot
On this Reservation page:
- If you have 2 or more children in ES, you will need to select each child's name separately to reserve their individual appointments.
- Select "reserve/cancel" under the day you wish to attend.
- Only available appointment times will be shown in the reserve menu.
- Remember: You must click "Submit" to confirm your bookings.
5. PTC Reservation Confirmation Page
When the confirmation page appears you can click
Add/Modify - Allows you to change your bookings
Save PDF - Allows you to save as an electronic document
Print a copy - Allows you to print your schedule.
It is highly recommended that you bring a copy of your schedule to Parent Teacher Conferences.
A confirmation reminder email will be emailed to all parents / guardians on the 17th February.
1. You cannot book a teacher twice on different days.