Student Led Conference Booking Information
This is a tutorial on how to make your Student Led Conference bookings for your child's homeroom class through the Parent Portal.
1. Sign in to the Parent Portal
- Go to the ISM Parent Portal by clicking this link: https://communityext.ismanila.org/ParentPortal/Login.aspx
- Enter your Powerschool Username and Password
- If you don't know your Username and Password you can contact the ES Office for your login credentials.
2. Choose Elementary School SLC
3. Select 'Add / Modify Reservation'
Click on "Add/Modify Reservation"
This will allow you to make conference bookings and change pre-existing bookings.
4. Make a Booking (Example below)
Selecting a time slot
- First select the your child's name from the tab at the top, it will allow you to select which sibling to book if necessary.
- You will then select "reserve/cancel" under the day which is available for this Conference.
- Only available appointment times will be shown in the reserve menu.
- There may be a delay with the system if you are booking time slots for other siblings.
- There are a maximum number of slots available for each time, please choose another time if it is full.
Remember: You must click "Submit" to confirm your bookings.
4. Confirmation Page
When the confirmation page appears you can click
Add/Modify - Allows you to change your bookings
Save PDF - Allows you to save as an electronic document
Print - Allows you to print your schedule.
It is highly recommended that you bring a copy of your schedule to the SLC.
A confirmation reminder email will be sent to all parents / guardians on Monday, April 22nd.